Friday, May 15, 2009

OFFICIAL SUMMER MIXXXXXX



Hey there kids, it's me, Midpoints, back in the blogosphere. I've been super busy with finals and school and what not but now Im back and blogger than ever. To kick of the summer season, I've decided to share my personal recipe for good time summer jamz. Every summer I start listening to top 40 radio again and every summer I am reminded why I love pop music. I then combine my favorite summer jams into one super radio friendly mix. I also like coming up with mildly clever, mostly dumb titles for these mixes. Last year it was Summer Can I? and this year I've settled on Day 'n' Nite 'n' Summer.

So find a pool, fire up the grill and dance cuz its

DAY 'N' NITE 'N' SUMMER:

1. Day 'n' Nite 'n' Summer (Crookers Mix) - Kid Cudi
2. I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) - Pitbull
3. LoveGame - Lady GaGa
4. Fire Burning - Sean Kingston
5. Right Round - Flo Rida
6. We Made You - Eminem
7. I'm On A Boat ft. T-Pain - The Lonely Island
8. Kiss Me Thru The Phone - Soulja Boy Tell 'em
9. Blame It ft. T-Pain - Jamie Foxx
10. Mad - Ne-Yo
11. I Hate This Part -Pussycat Dolls
12. Crack A Bottle ft. Dr. Dre & 50 Cent - Eminem
13. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
14. If You Seek Amy - Britney Spears
15. Sugar ft. Wynter - Flo Rida
16. Don't Trust Me - 3OH!3
17. Poker Face - Lady GaGa
18. Halo - Beyonce
19. Dead and Gone ft. Justin Timberlake - T.I.


So writing this all out makes me kind of embarrassed...but I can't help myself.
I just love me some summer jamz.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i can't stand it, but i love you. i do love you.