Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Drake Mixtape!


Apparently Drake is literally young money.

Heeeeeeeeey MidPeople*, everyones favorite Canadian child actor and Lil Wayne protege just released a new mixtape with The Empire. Haven't had too much time to go all the way through the album (I've been busy with Relapse), but from what I have heard Friends With Money: The Drought Is Over is another solid effort from Drizzy. A few of the songs from So Far Gone appear on this release but I can't complain because I can't get enough of "Uptown". He could put that song on every mixtape for the rest of his career and I'd probably be fine with it. Friends With Money: The Drought Is Over has some pretty ballsy moves like sampling Dr. Dre's classic "Still Dre" but the kids got good taste, that much is for sure. Enjoy the jamz. Let me know what you think.

Grab it here thanks to Dat Piff.



*I'm trying to come up with a name for the readers of this blog. MidPeople is lame, Ill be your best friend if you come up with something more clever.

1 comment:

Kristie R. said...

call your readers bette MIDlers.