Sunday, May 17, 2009

At Long Last....Broken Social Scene Are Finally Recording Another Album

I took this picture last summer at Lollapalooza in Chicago

This news broke on Friday, but this ish is new to me. Broken Social Scene is back in the
studio! I enjoyed the last two albums that were part of the Broken Social Scene Presents
series, but seriously I'm ready for the whole crew to get back together again. Unfortunately,
there is no timetable for a release yet, but its nice to know that somewhere in the world
this band is working on some new stuff. For more info, check the P4K. I'm somewhat
nervous that they aren't sticking with their long time producer David Newfeld, but Im
hoping that John McEntire (Tortoise, The Sea and Cake) treats them right.

PS The blogger formating is being weird right now. srry.

No comments: