Friday, April 10, 2009

New No Doubt-Stand and Deliver



I apologize for my long absence. Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated. I was off competing at the collegiate speech & debate national tournament, but that's not what I'm here to talk about.

OK! So with summer fast approaching, what better way to get things started than with a fun, new track from the recently reunited, perpetually peppy No Doubt. The new track "Stand and Deliver" is a cover an Adam & The Ants song. That doesn't mean much to me, but maybe it will mean more to you. The song gets back to their SoCal roots and bounces it's way through catchy hooks and despite their long hiatus, still sound remarkably relevant. Way to be, No Doubt! There's even a nonsensical chant that accompanies the latter half of the song!
Diddly kwakwa, indeed.

Check "Stand and Deliver" out via hypem
No Doubt - Stand And Deliver (New Song)

No comments: