Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lil Wayne's "Prom Queen" Music Video



Ok, so I know that this puts me in the minority, but I'll say it: I like Lil Wayne's "Prom Queen". I know it's weird, I know he can't sing, and I know the lyrics are ridiculous but that's why I like listening to Lil Wayne. Also, "Prom Queen" is disturbingly catchy. Anyhow, the official music video was just released and it features a nerded out Weezy in a John Hughesian high school. "Prom Queen" is the lead single off of Lil Wayne's forthcoming rock(?) album Rebirth, due May 19th. Rebirth, which is rumored to have collaborations with Fall Out Boy and Avril Lavigne(?) was originally scheduled to be released on April 7th but was recently pushed back. Let's hope that this isn't a repeat of the seemingly endless delays that preceded last year's Tha Carter III.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will say you are in the minority here for liking this song